After a long career in Retail Management, Leslie decided to finally pursue her passion for working with youth. She began her career at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue as a Site Director at Sherwood Forest Elementary in 2009. Since starting with BGCB Leslie has had the opportunity to work at many sites and meet many members. Leslie also fills the role of Hiring Coordinator for our organization.
Be a role model
Did You Know?
- The #1 reason kids say the like to come to the Club is because of the staff!
- We asked parents to use one word that best describes the Club. The most common answers: fun, awesome and safe!
- Currently there are 11 Club Staff that are former Club members!
- Each year, staff receive more than 100 hours of training to ensure they are the best of the best!
- The average tenure for
full-time Club Staff is 6 years!
- More than 35% of our staff are involved in national and state efforts to support kids!
- Club Staff create a culture of creativity and innovation to provide the best possible programs.
- The daily efforts of Boys & Girls Club Staff have literally saved lives.